Axelerant Bulletin - September 2015
Follow us on:
Heroes of the Month
Axelerant appreciates the heroes from our previous month for going above and beyond job expectations to positively impact Axelerant, its peers, and our clients.
Cheers to you, Axelerant heroes!
Givers of the Month
There top givers are recognized for positively promoting their peers. Props to you three for sending frequent, well-deserved kudos:
- Hussain Abbas invited by SA Tramuntana Barcelona for drinks at DrupalCon Barcelona for his work on Drupal 8.
- Mohit Aghera was mentioned in Looks like I won’t have to build it, since @mohit_rocks already built a “Send to Kindle” module for Drupal."
Axelerant Team Member Achievements
- Gursahib Suri and Vishnu Padmanabhan became Certified Scrum Product Owners.
- Alan Lobo became Acquia Certified Developer - Back end Specialist
- Axelerant crossed 200 D8 commits:
- Saurabh and Subh support WordPress plugins with even more fixes and support request responses.
Current Job Openings
We're always hiring for many roles at Axelerant. You can find the latest list at Axelerant Careers.
- Delivery Manager
- Drupal Developer
- Drupal Technical Architect
- Frontend Developer
- Squad Lead
- UI Designer
Spread the happiness by recommending the right people for Axelerant, and get up to 20,000 INR! See Refer a Friend for details.
Birthdays and Anniversaries
- Sreenivasan Kasi Viswanathan: Birthday on October 1st
- Ankit Agrawal: 1 year Employment Anniversary on October 1st
- Kuldeep Pal: 1 year Employment Anniversary on October 7th
- Hussain Abbas: Birthday on October 13th
- Nitika Nehra: Birthday on October 29th
- Jaspreet Singh: Birthday on October 31st
Many cheers to all of you!
- September 21-25, 2015 DrupalCon Barcelona
Reference: Contributions & Events Tracker
- Consolidated Leave can be shared. Ask #hr to make changes as needed. See Leave Policy for updates.
- Givers of the Month and Heroes of the Month winners of the prior month are not eligible for the current month.
- Clarify Tasks Before Doing the Wrong Thing, read "The good, the bad and the legal bits" for details.
Reference: Axelerant’s Guides & Policies