Ready for DrupalCon Barcelona? There’s so much to be excited about. If you’re a Drupaler prepping to go to the colorful city (famous for gorgeous beaches, Las Ramblas Blvd., and Antoni Gaudí) then this infographic is for you.
- Carry ID. It's the law.
- Wear fun shirts (with awesome jokes).
- Thank contributors. You use their stuff.
- Connect on social media with everyone you meet.
- Attend at least one "Birds of a Feather."
- Brush up on your Catalan. Barcelona, t'estimo!
- Go to the sprints (even if you don't think you know enough).
- The Community Kickoff includes the mixer and the first time attendee social.
- Remember, BoF's, Sprints, and the Hallway can't be watched later.
- Don’t get caught on the streets wearing a Real Madrid jersey.
- Go easy on the sangria. DrupalCons have after-after-parties.
- Don’t go without touring Sagrada Familia (it's 15 minutes from the CCIB).
Share them with your fellow Drupalers in a comment below.