The Axelerant Insider – December 2015
Follow us on:
Heroes of the Month
Axelerant appreciates these heroes for going above and beyond job expectations to positively impact Axelerant, its peers, and our clients.
Cheers to you, Axelerant heroes!
Givers of the Month
These top givers at Axelerant have raised their voices to ensure others are being recognized. Props to all of you for sending frequent, well-deserved kudos.
- 4 sessions at DrupalCon Asia will feature Axelerant team members.
- Axelerant ported two Drupal 7 modules to Drupal 8.
Axelerant Team Member Achievements
- Shweta Sharma cleared ISTQB certification.
- Shani Memfy became Certified ScrumMaster.
- Hussain Abbas contributed to RESTful 7.x-2.1.
Great job, team.
- Axelerant crossed 250 D8 commits:
- Saurabh and Subh supported several WordPress plugins through responding to over 25 forum questions.
Current Job Openings
56 team members and always hiring at Axelerant
Recommend the right people for Axelerant, and get a referral bonus! See Refer a Friend for details.
Birthdays and Anniversaries
- Saurabh Dixit: Birthday on January 1st
- Ritesh Kumar: Birthday on January 5th
- Syed Murtaza: 1 year Employment Anniversary on January 8th
- Nadiya Tayub: Birthday on January 10th
- Kuldeep Pal: Birthday on January 11th
- Rajiv Singh: Birthday on January 21st
- Haneet Singh: Birthday on January 26th
- Mukul Garg: Birthday on January 31st
- Axelerant celebrated D8 release
- December 10, 2015; Drupal8 celebrations in Atlanta
- January 28, 2016; Tokyo Drupal Business Meetup
Reference: Contributions & Events Tracker
- Axelerant will now cover 50% of purchase or repair costs up to 50,000 INR with effective from January 1, 2016.
- Pot lunches and birthdays budget increased to ₹ 1000/person.
Reference: Axelerant’s Guides & Policies
- If you'd like to contribute to the next newsletter, contact #hr.
- Take photographs and share the best on #general.
- Pot lunches and birthdays have a ₹ 1000/person budget.
- Submit expense reimbursements via Xero.
Open Source Photography