The Axelerant Insider – January 2016
Follow us on:
Heroes of the Month
Axelerant appreciates these heroes for going above and beyond job expectations to positively impact Axelerant, its peers, and our clients.
Cheers to you, Axelerant heroes!
Givers of the Month
These top givers at Axelerant have raised their voices to ensure others are being recognized. Props to all of you for sending frequent, well-deserved kudos.
- 4 sessions at DrupalCon Asia will feature Axelerant team members.
- Axelerant ported two Drupal 7 modules to Drupal 8.
Axelerant Team Member Achievements
- Shweta Sharma cleared International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) certification.
- Shani Memfy became Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO).
Great job, team.
- 272 Drupal 8 commits by Axelerant
hussainweb : 204
rudraram : 12
tkuldeep17 : 8
alansaviolobo : 8
skippednote : 8
aliyakhan : 7
truptti : 4
mohit_aghera : 3
sushyl : 3
shwetaneelsharma : 2
rajeevk : 2
phantomvish : 2
ankit agrawal : 2
lakshminp : 2
sabreena : 1
karthik kumar bodu : 1
am_sreenivasan : 1
nikitajain : 1
swati_qa : 1
- Saurabh and Subh supported several WordPress plugins through responding to over 20 forum questions.
Current Job Openings
55 team members and always hiring at Axelerant
Recommend the right people for Axelerant, and get a referral bonus! See Refer a Friend for details.
Birthdays and Anniversaries
- Michael Cannon: 3 year Employment Anniversary on February 1st
- Saurabh Dixit: 1 year Employment Anniversary on February 2nd
- Nikita Jain: 1 year Employment Anniversary on February 2nd
- Lakshmi Parthasarathy: 1 year Employment Anniversary on February 10th
- Piyush Poddar: 2 year Employment Anniversary on February 10th
- Nadiya Tayub: 1 year Employment Anniversary on February 23
- Axelerant celebrated D8 release
- January 28, 2016; Tokyo Drupal Business Meetup
- February 18 - 21, 2016; DruplaCon Asia
Reference: Contributions & Events Tracker
- Leave: If you intend to take off more than 3 consecutive working days off, you need to apply at least 4 weeks in advance unless there’s an emergency.
- BYOD: Axelerant will now cover 50% of purchase or repair costs up to 50,000 INR with effective from January 1, 2016.
Reference: Inside Axelerant