The Axelerant Insider - November 2015
Follow us on:
Heroes of the Month
Axelerant appreciates these heroes for going above and beyond job expectations to positively impact Axelerant, its peers, and our clients.
Cheers to you, Axelerant heroes!
Givers of the Month
These top givers at Axelerant raise their voices to ensure others are being recognized. Props to you all for sending frequent, well-deserved kudos:
- Axelerant launched Legacy.com, a top 50 U.S. website, on a headless Drupal platform. An incredible Node, React, RESTful, and Drupal implementation.
Axelerant Team Member Achievements
- Shweta Sharma cleared ISTQB certification.
- Shani Memfy became Certified ScrumMaster.
- Hussain Abbas contributed to RESTful 7.x-2.1.
Great job, team.
- Axelerant crossed 250 D8 commits:
- Saurabh and Subh support WordPress plugins with even more fixes and support request responses.
Current Job Openings
54 team members and growing
We're always hiring at Axelerant. Check out the latest list: Axelerant Careers.
Recommend the right people for Axelerant, and get a referral bonus! See Refer a Friend for details.
Birthdays and Anniversaries
- Mridula Harshvardhan: Birthday on December 4th
- Nikita Jain: Birthday on December 9th
- Hussain Abbas: 2 year Employment Anniversary on December 9th
- Avni Das: Birthday on December 9th
- Anil Sharma: Birthday on December 12th
- Aliya Khan: Birthday on December 14th
- Avni Das: 1 year Employment Anniversary on December 15th
- Mohit Aghera: 2 year Employment Anniversary on 16th
- Rajeev Kumar: 1 year Employment Anniversary on December 17th
- Bassam Ismail: Birthday on December 19th
- Lakshmi Parthasarathy: Birthday on December 19th
- Nathan Roach: Birthday on December 19th
- Karuna Batra: Birthday on December 24th
- Mohit Aghera: Birthday on December 29th
- Shweta Sharma: Birthday on December 29th
Cheers to you all!
- November 20, 2015 Drupal 8 release party and Global Training Day at Axelerant's Srinagar office.
- Drupal India community is planning a D8 release celebration party, to coordinate efforts fill out these forms http://bit.ly/celebr8d8-india.
Reference: Contributions & Events Tracker
- Leave Donation Policy is to assist colleagues who needed extra leave on account of a medical emergency or personal problem.
- Pot lunches and birthdays budget increased to ₹ 1000/person.
Reference: Axelerant’s Guides & Policies
- If you'd like to contribute to the next newsletter, contact #hr.
- Take photographs and share the best on #general.
- Pot lunches and birthdays have a ₹ 1000/person budget.
- Submit expense reimbursements via Xero.
Open Source Photography
Michael in France for the rest of the year. If you know of an open source event in those locales or nearby and you'd like him to photograph it for you, let him know. Be sure to select Photography as the contact purpose.