The Axelerant Insider
The Geek Voice from Axelerant brings you all the geeky and open source stuff from around the world on a monthly basis. In Ep. 2 we talk to Piyuesh Kumar from QED42 about his crowdfunding campaign, mentorship in India, and more. We also discuss DrupalCon NOLA, Acquia's Bolt (now BLT), and DrupalCon Dublin.
- Axelerant turned four on June 1, 2016!
- We continue to be number one in Drupal 8 contributions in India.
Some New Team Member Achievements
- Lakshmi Narasimhan presented a session in PgCon.
- Swaroop Kundeti is presenting in NYC Camp.
- Michael Cannon is leading photographers at OpenCamp. Join them.
- Mridula Harshwardhan became NLP Practitioner.
- Prabhat Sinha became Scrum Master.
- Rajiv Singh cleared Acquia certification.
Great job, team!
- 303 Drupal 8 commits by Axelerant
hussainweb : 218
rudraram : 12
alansaviolobo : 8
mohit_aghera : 8
tkuldeep17 : 8
aliyakhan : 7
miteshmap : 6
truptti : 5
ankit agrawal : 4
sushyl : 4
alvimurtaza : 3
subharanjan : 3
swati_qa : 2
lakshminp : 2
phantomvish : 2
rajeevk : 2
shwetaneelsharma : 2
sabreena : 1
am_sreenivasan : 1
nikitajain : 1
karthik kumar bodu : 1
nikunjkotecha : 1
pradeep22saini : 1
saurabhsirdixit : 1
- Saurabh and Subharanjan supported several WordPress plugins, responding to over 20 forum questions.
Current Job Openings
51 team members strong and still hiring!
Recommend to Axelerant, and get a referral bonus!
See refer a friend for details.
- Achin: 3 year Employment Anniversary on July 1
- Alan: 2 year Employment Anniversary on July 1
- Swati: 1 year Employment Anniversary on July 1
- Shani: 2 year Employment Anniversary on July 1
- Tapan: 2 year Employment Anniversary on July 9
- Haneet: 1 year Employment Anniversary on July 10
- Jaspreet: 3 year Employment Anniversary on July 22
We are thankful for all the efforts that you’ve put in.
- July 16 - 17, 2016: NYC WordCamp
Reference: Contributions & Events Tracker
- We'll be celebrating marriage and child birth for our team members with a stipend for the occasion starting April 1, 2016!
Reference: Inside Axelerant
About the Author